Some Steps When You Get a New Pocket Spring Mattress
Can the newly purchased mattress be used directly?
Because we all know that plastic is inherently airtight. When a person is sleeping, if the bed is not breathable, the water vapor discharged from the body cannot be dissipated as soon as possible, and it can only condense on the bedding. long time it will lead to mildew, as well as the breeding of a large number of bacteria and mites, which will cause people's body itching and even allergies.
Buying a mattress can be an incredibly daunting process, and with so many technical terms, it can sometimes seem like you need a degree in mattress buying to make the right decision. What is a pocket spring mattress? How many springs does a pocket spring mattress have? How do I know which number of springs to choose? Who is best for them? Don't worry, these questions are often asked and this blog is here to reassure you. In this blog, you will take a short course in pocket spring expertise, and at the end of the course, you can buy a mattress and get the good sleep you crave.
The Principles of Spring Mattresses
Pocket spring mattresses are balanced regardless of their weight. Each individually nested spring is placed in a fabric pocket and moves independently as you lie on the mattress. When two people are on the mattress, neither will be disturbed if the other person moves. Pocket spring mattresses are more comfortable than open coil spring mattresses.
Reasons To Purchase Pocket Spring Mattress
With all this discussion about spring, it's completely understandable that all this descriptive discussion is beyond you. Mattresses don't have to be complicated, and once you know what to look for to meet your sleep needs, getting a good night's sleep has never been easier. There are so many pocket springs, coil springs and foam mattresses on the market that it can be difficult to choose. Let me tell you a bit about pocket spring mattresses and what makes them so flexible for all sleepers.
Considered a modern improvement over regular coil spring mattresses, pocket spring mattresses offer an innovative design in which thousands of individual coils are housed in a fabric house that are sewn together to form a length of connecting coils. Each pocket coil can move individually and adapt to each person's contours for personalized comfort, making it a favorite of many mattress buyers looking for the perfect place to relax. The independent spring design ensures adequate air circulation throughout to extend the life of the mattress and give you the perfect temperature control for your comfort.
Are Pocket Spring Mattresses Good For You ?
Pocket spring mattresses are so popular because of their great flexibility for all sleeping requirements and offer a variety of options to meet the needs of a large number of people. Pocket spring mattresses are available in a range of firmness levels, from soft to firm, to provide the perfect sleeping space for all body weights. A general rule when choosing firmness is that the heavier the weight of the sleeping suit, the softer the mattress should be. The firmness rating tool on our mattress product page allows you to enter your weight to determine which firmness is right for you.
Due to their high quality, pocket spring mattresses are often deeper than most mattresses, with the ability to flip and rotate the mattress for longer life. Pocket spring mattresses are considered a worthwhile investment, providing perfect comfort to many people around the world. With additional features such as orthopedic and natural fillings, our range of pocket sprung mattresses has something for everyone and makes this form of sleep solution perfect for all requirements.
What should I do if the pocket spring mattress I just bought smells pungent ?
1. Open the windows to ventilate the room.
2. Buy an air cleaner and place it near the bed to reduce the concentration of irritating odors.
3. You can put the activated carbon in a bag at the bottom of the bed, and the smell can be completely removed in about one week.
How to maintain the newly purchased pocket spring mattress ?
1. Before using, tear off the plastic film on the surface. Because only by removing the plastic film can the mattress stay dry and avoid moisture.
2. After the new pocket spring mattress is purchased, in the first year of use, it can be turned upside down, left and right, or head and foot every 2-3 months. So that the spring of the mattress can be evenly stressed, and then turned over every six months.
It is recommended that about 3 to 4 months, the mattress is regularly adjusted and turned over, which can make the mattress surface evenly stressed and prolong the service life.
3. When choosing bed sheets, it is best to choose 100% cotton material, which not only feels comfortable, but also absorbs sweat and water. Even if there are stains, it is not easy to penetrate into the mattress.
4. Don't usually sit on the edge of the bed or lie on one side of the bed all the time. Over time, the inner spring and the surrounding area will be easily damaged, and the force will be uneven, and the subsequent use will also be uncomfortable.
5. For families with children at home, do not let the children jump around on the bed frequently, it is easy to damage the mattress, damage the inner spring, and reduce the service life.
6. If conditions permit, you can regularly clean or dry the mattress, but be careful not to wash it directly with water or detergent. Also, avoid lying on it directly after taking a shower or sweating profusely.
7. In addition, if you want to carry it, try to keep it in its original position on the way, and do not fold or bend it.
Jinlongheng Furniture Co., Ltd.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us