Guides For Installation of Wooden Headboards
After choosing a headboard, there are different types of headboards. you need to know if it is a wall mounted headboard, a bed frame headboard, or a wooden headboard. This will decide whether or not you want to cling it on the wall, impervious it to the mattress frame, or whether or not it can stand between the wall and the mattress body besides fixing something at all.
Most tall and extra wide headboards are wall mounted for added support and stability. This way they won't shake and you can lean on them comfortably while sitting on the bed. The high or extra-large headboard is a perfect fit for a queen, king platform bed. here we introduce some ways to install the wooden headboards.
How To Make Installation of The Wooden Headboards ?
- Lean the headboard against the wall and decide how high you want it to be installed.
- Use a pencil to mark the points where you want the bottom and top edges of the headboard to be located.
- Measure the distance between the hooks on the again of the headboard and vicinity the tape beneath the pinnacle facet of the mark to decide at least two attachment factors for putting the headboard.
- Make sure these points are on the studs (support elements behind the wall). Use stud finders to identify studs spaced 16 or 24 inches apart along the wall.
- Drill holes in these security points on the uprights to install the accessories included with the headboard. If your headboard doesn't have any accessories, buy French splints or Z-clips at any hardware store and screw them into the attachment points. These accessories are used to fix heavy objects such as wardrobes, headboards or works of art to the wall.
- After installing the accessory components on the wall, you can install the headboard.
- After putting in the headboard, region the platform mattress in opposition to the wall so that the body and headboard seem like a whole.
Jinlongheng Furniture Co., Ltd.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us